Saturday, March 14, 2009

Over Easy Easter Egg Table Runner

Here' s a cute project for Easter! This pattern is from Pieced Tree. It's a quilt as you go pattern which works up really fast. It also uses Thangles to make the half square triangles into some interesting designs.
I realize now I should have taken a picture of the back. I used some Debbie Mumm easter fabric that is pastels with easter eggs on it.
I don't know when I will be able to get this on the web site so if you are interested in the kit, it is $39.00. Kit includes all the fabric, pattern, backing and binding and enough Thangles to finish the project. Let me know by e-mail if you are interested.

7 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa Kevan said...

I googled a pattern for an Easter table runner and found your idea. I still have time to make one before next month. I am also doing a BOM called Once Upon a Time and thought you might like to see it. She posts her BOM once a month and it is free.
http://capricornquilts.blogspot.com/
Thanks, Karen K.

gramtech said...

Debbie O. said...How can I get an invitation to capricornquilts blog? I would love to participate.

Quilted Gma said...

Yes Im interested in this kit. How is it available

gramtech said...

I am also interested in the kit.

Unknown said...

Is there any way I can just get the pattern? I have a lot of Easter material already and I thought this would be a cute way to use it up. Thank you.

Kaye said...

Do you have a pattern that I csn purchase since the original post was in 2009?

Unknown said...

I would love to purchase this kit . You may contact me at debdavid3@gmail.com TY so much